About CGI-DFSAP 4.0 Network
The CGI-DFSAP 4.0 Network computer program is based on the Strain Wedge Model (SWM) approach is based on the concepts of the triaxial test and effective stress analysis. The SWM method has been validated through comparisons with numerous full-scale isolated pile and pile group lateral load tests.
CGI-DFSAP 4.0 has the following updates:
- Can be installed on individual desktops for separate users or on a network server for several users.
- Provides new input data windows with different screen designs.
- Maintains the same analytical capabilities/capacities of CGI-DFSAP 2.0.
The CGI-DFSAP 4.0 Network program has the following advantages:
The CGI-DFSAP 4.0 Network computer program builds the p-y curves rather than use empirical curves and accounts for :
* Pile Bending Stiffness (EI)
* Pile Head Conditions (Free/Fixed)
* Pile Cross-Section Shape (Square/Circular/H-Shape)
* Pile-Head Embedment Below Ground
* Soil Profile Continuity
* Pile/Shaft Classification (Short/Intermediate/Long Piles/shafts)
* Effect of Vertical Side Shear Resistance of Large Diameter Shafts.
* Analysis of Pile Group (Mobilized Group Interaction) with no Need for P-Multipliers
* Effect of Full and Partial Soil Liquefaction (Water Pressure) in the Free- and Near-Field
* Effect of Lateral Soil Spreading on Pile Foundations and pile cap.
The CGI-DFSAP 4.0 Network computer program has the following capabilities and features:
(A) Lateral/Axial response of isolated (single) pile and large diameter shaft
- Pile/shaft classification (short, intermediate or long) based on soil and pile properties
- Lateral response of the isolated pile that includes (lateral deflection, bending moment, shear force and soil-pile reaction)
- Excess porewater pressure along a single pile in liquefied soil with the consideration of seismic event or vessel impact
- Effect of lateral soil spreading on the pile response
- p-y curves at different points on the isolated pile (max. 5 curves per run)
- t-z curve for each soil layer along the pile length
- Pile lateral, axial and rotational (spring) stiffnesses
- Axial response of the pile (Load-settlement curve)
- Skin and tip axial resistance of the pile
- Moment-curvature relationship for the pile/shaft cross section(s)
- Moment vs. pile bending stiffness (EI) relationship for the pile/shaft cross section(s)
- Curvature vs. pile bending stiffness (EI) relationship for the pile/shaft cross section(s)
- Linear and nonlinear modeling for pile/shaft materials.
(B) Lateral response of pile/shaft group
- No p-multipliers are required
- Lateral resistance of a pile group with or without pile cap
- Pile head lateral load-deflection behavior for different individual piles in the pile group
- Lateral response (lateral deflection, bending moment, shear force and soil-pile reaction) for individual piles in the pile group
- Pile group lateral, axial and rotational (spring) stiffnesses (with/without pile cap)
- Excess porewater distribution along individual piles in the group in liquefied soil
- Effect of lateral soil spreading induced by soil liquefaction on the pile group response
- Lateral resistance of average pile in a group compared to a similar isolated pile
The program deals with pile/shaft of varying diameter, bending stiffness (EI) and type (short, intermediate or long). The linear and nonlinear behavior of pile/shaft material is part of the program analysis options. Linear behavior represents a fixed value for the bending stiffness (EI) of the pile cross-section(s) which is the initial EI. The nonlinear behavior allows the EI of each pile section to vary with the developing bending moments along the pile based on the moment-curvature relationship.
Trial and Purchase
Download CGI-DFSAP 4.0 Network Trial Version
1. 1-ft dimeter pile
2. only 2 soil layers
3. only 3 x 3 pile group
4. No liquefaction or swelling option
Send download link to:
for individual machines
with a protection dongle
CGI-DFSAP 4.0 Personal – 2000$
You will be-able to purchase extra licenses during checkout.
CGI-DFSAP 4.0 Network Unlimited Users – 4000$
SAMPLES OF INTPUT DATA WINDOWS – CGI-DFSAP 4.0 Network
SAMPLES OF OUTPUT DATA PLOTS – CGI-DFSAP 4.0 Network